Exclusive Custom Home Builder for Ohio’s First Agri-Community
Want to reduce your carbon footprint? Looking for a simpler life where you can connect with clean, organic food and get back to nature? Then Aberlin Springs is the place for you. Set among 141 acres of preserved forests and meadows in the heart of Warren County, Ohio, Aberlin Springs is Ohio’s first agri-community . Living here is an experience unlike any other, as it is built around a working farm.
Aberlin Springs offers courtyard, manor, and estate home styles, some on wooded ravine lots. All the community’s homes are connected by looping country roads and a network of footpaths.
You’ll have access to organic, seasonal produce; friendly farm animals; farm-to-table dinners; regular happy hours; community events; cooking classes; captivating big-sky views; and so much more:
- Geothermal heat pumps for heating and cooling – We are the first all-geothermal community in the region.
- Water conservation – A private community septic program keeps water on the land and replenishes the aquifer.
- Solar energy – Homeowners can choose a solar energy option to power their homes.
- Whole-house water purifiers – Our first line of defense, clean water, comes standard with our homes.
- Conservation – We are a Farm, Pasture, and Woodland conservation community.
- Homesites – Wooded and ravine lots are designed to elevate the inherent characteristics of the land.
- Landscaping – Native plantings are adapted to the local environment. Our streets, open spaces, and corridors respect the views and natural landforms while creating habitats.
- Tiny home/ADU) – The development is zoned to allow a second home on many lots, providing more flexibility for how you live.
The Aberlin Springs farm is tended by professional farmers. While the community values volunteers who want to help on the farm, it’s not a requirement.
Lebanon City Schools is a high-ranking school district that exceeds state standards for achievement. Students have access to a range of challenging academic courses and rich extracurricular opportunities. Check out the Lebanon City Schools website to learn more about this excellent district.
About Warren County, Ohio
Located in southwest Ohio, Warren County is situated in the middle of the fast-growing Cincinnati-Dayton corridor. The county offers a variety of entertainment, dining, shopping, and outdoor activities.
Aberlin Springs residents live just minutes from some of the region’s best features, including Kings Island amusement park, the Lindner Tennis Center, Great Wolf Lodge, Miami Valley Gaming, charming downtown Lebanon, and the National Scenic Little Miami River and Bike Trail. Move here, and you are just two miles from I-71 and the adjacent Mason business corridor, five miles from downtown Lebanon, and 22 miles from downtown Cincinnati.